Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, October 14, 2006

"New" Submariners In The Blogosphere

You should head over to The Desert Periscope and meet Dan, a submarine officer just over halfway into a 1 year IA tour in Iraq. Chapomatic just mentioned him, but looking through the sub-blogosphere, I notice quite a few other guys already had him blogrolled.

Speaking of submarine blogrolls, I somehow neglected to put LazLong and Ramblinboy on mine during the last few months. I shall rectify that shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home