Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, October 30, 2006

A Plethora Of Pictures

Some readers have sent in a couple of good pictures recently. The first is of USS Honolulu (SSN 718) in the Puget Sound recently; she's going into PSNS for her inactivation:

I've gotten quite a few visits from people looking for pictures of NPTU Ballston Spa in New York. The resolution of the one I had posted wasn't very good; a reader found a better one on the 'net:

Lastly, here's one I took tonight. We decided to try a "puking pumpkin" this year for Halloween; this is the result:

I'm pretty pleased with myself, considering it was our first attempt.

Update 0046 01 Nov: Here's an official Navy picture of USS Honolulu in the Puget Sound.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

I weep for you, Ninme -- it's the godless city you live in that's done this to you. Everyone should carve disturbing pumpkins for Halloween!

11/02/2006 12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home