Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

How To Scare A Sub-Blogger

Normally I don't get worried about too much regarding my blogging activities, but I'm worried tonight. The reason? I noticed a couple hours ago that I was getting several hits from the "private" forum over at the Submarine Wives Club. Even scarier, they were coming into my home page, not just one of my individual posts. It got me thinking -- what are these wives saying about me? Are they making fun of me? Is it someone saying "This guy was my husband's Eng -- he probably never did find that dead animal they put in his seabag when he transferred off the boat". I thought about asking SubBasket to log on and see what was up, but she'd probably just dish some more dirt about me.

Because as all of us know, nothing is scarier to a Submariner than a bunch of Submarine Wives getting together and planning something...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... No public forums.

11/28/2006 8:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry! we're all laughing at the USPS's mistake and wondering how long it will take for them to fix what the sub world sees as a mistake. Your blog is just the fastest place to show our friends what happened.

11/28/2006 8:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, be afraid...

11/29/2006 6:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be very afraid! LOL

11/29/2006 12:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muhahahahah.... Muahahahaha....

11/29/2006 12:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we just want to bow down to the bubblehead - no scares intended, oh and yes, you were an easy link for the sub picture fiasco by usps. have to admit I find vast humor from your blogs so I couldn't resist delving a bit deeper, hope you don't mind.

11/29/2006 2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no planning, no plotting... just a good laugh at the USPS's expense

11/29/2006 2:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better hope they don't see Navy Overturns Web Ban For Lonely Sailors then!

11/30/2006 10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home