Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Son Of Bubblehead On The Blue Turf

High school football is over for the season for those of us here in south Meridian, Idaho, but we still have our memories of the season gone by. One of mine is seeing my oldest son (#63) playing on the famous blue "Smurf turf" at Boise State:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh Smurf Turf... I'm a grad of CU Boulder, would you like the "Hawk" back? Please? Pretty Please? CU is at 1 & 9 and I'm sorry, but Gary Barnett is looking better and better.

11/06/2006 1:56 PM

 
Blogger Alex Nunez said...

That's killer! I love the Broncos' blue turf.

11/06/2006 5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home