Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, January 12, 2007

Fat Cat Hercules

I haven't done any Friday cat-blogging in a while, but since I'm getting so many hits from searches for "Hercules fat cat" (they're looking for information on this cat that's been on CNN), I figured I should provide an update on our favorite blanket-molesting cat. He's still molesting blankets, as this photo of him with one of the boy's Christmas presents shows:

I realized after my son took the picture that, in addition to demonstrating that Hercules has no shame (in that he'll continue molesting his blanket even with people nearby), this picture shows that trying to give a cat "rabbit ears" is really kind of pointless.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh. Yeah.

Have you seen the movie "click" yet?
I think you'd like the one very daring scene with the dog and the duck (lol).

1/12/2007 10:15 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

He is a soft and furry kitty... he needs his belly wubbed.

1/12/2007 10:57 AM

 
Blogger Miss Ladybug said...

I saw the story about that 22 pound cat the shelter had named "Goliath" on Fox News yesterday. Today, I heard that his owner came forward, that the cat had been missing since June, and is, in fact, named Hercules...

1/12/2007 1:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I think this is horrible.People are starving on this planet and you have a f-ing 20lb cat.People like you are a part of why America is hated.

2/13/2007 5:06 PM

 
Anonymous comprar un yate said...

Oh my god, there's so much useful material in this post!

10/12/2011 2:24 AM

 
Blogger Bowzerbird said...

This is not the famous Hercules or Oregon Humane Society fame who got stuck in a doggie door. Do you know how I can get in touch with Geoff Earnest who owns the Hercules of Fat Cat Fame?

I want to in touch with him to find out how Hercules is doing. I had a cat that looks just like him only not as large. Geoff had a double lung transplant so maybe you heard the story.
His Hercules is way cool and so is yours.
Thanks in advance,
Ellen

5/30/2012 8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home