Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Back Home

Just got back home from vacation -- lessons learned document to follow. I was excited to find that my copy of the 2007 Submarine Almanac had arrived in the mail while I was gone, so I'll have lots of good stuff to read this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back,
It's me Wendy from over at All Ahead Full. Im on the campaign trail. My blog was in the top 5 over at milblogging.com and I need some votes to at least not come in last over there. I have a link on my blog with the info...here it is

http://cw730.wordpress.com/2007/02/22/milbloggies-contest-update/

Can you please send some love my way and post this on your site.

Im not above campaigning/groveling for some votes!

Thanks!
Wendy

2/24/2007 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home