Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MRC Computer A-1R

All my computer time tonight was taken up with annual software maintenance, so for actual sub-blog content you'll want to head over to Chap's place for the story of submariner Ken Joyner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chap said...

Thanks much.

All those guys are just badass. It's nice I got a chance to get this fellow's story out--and it came in handy this week explaining the Golden Thirteen to the local Tuskegee Airmen Association folks.

BTW I got a paper copy of the new Undersea Warfare yesterday...

3/07/2007 5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home