Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dodged A Bullet

I've always tried to be very careful about not mentioning my current employer on this blog -- it's not because I don't like them (I really like working there), but because I just don't want my hobby potentially jeopardizing my job situation. Still, I know that quite a few of my readers know where I work, and in case anyone was worried for me because of the story that's been dominating Boise news for the last week or so, I can report that I was never happier saying, "Honey, I'm leaving for work" than I was this morning.

And that's all I have to say about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger oxillini said...

Good to hear. They, along with the Navy, were one of two job offers I narrowed it down to right out of college. Had I gone with them, who knows how long I would have had there. A lot of class mates had fat offers from Intel that were getting rescinded at the last minute.

7/11/2007 3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home