Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Motivational Video

For those of you having a hard time getting going on a Wednesday morning, here's a quick little "pick-me-up" -- manly scenes of submarining:



Some of the clips in there are from my old ship USS Topeka (SSN 754) when they were filming for "Sharks of Steel". Only two of my scenes escaped the cutting room floor on that documentary -- all because I'm not photogenic. Darn my homely face!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mahalo!
I also enjoyed the "related video" that YouTube linked to at the end of the Asheville.

8/15/2007 12:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 months into the Nuclear Submarine Pipeline, the video you posted was a great reminder of why I choose to be a submarine officer.

8/15/2007 7:05 PM

 
Blogger GeeJAB said...

Great video. If you want more, check out the video of FLORIDA launching TLAMs at Hinged (http://hinged.blogspot.com/2007/08/oneaway-twoaway.html)

8/16/2007 12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home