Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm A Lucky Guy

For our 22nd wedding anniversary yesterday, check out what SubBasket got me:

Isn't she the best? It's what every submariner should want. (I'm not sure if her recent taking of a job at a children's toy store had anything to do with the selection of these particular presents.)

On a Blog Admin note, I'm heading down to Texas tomorrow on a business trip for the next couple of weeks, so I either won't be posting or, if my hotel has internet access, I'll be posting quite a lot. I'll keep you informed (or not, if I don't have 'net).

Update 2320 (CDT) 09 Sep: I have internet access here in Austin. As I got out of the airport building, the air hit me like a weight; I'm not used to all this humidity anymore. However, they do serve sweet tea here in restaurants (which I haven't had since I was stationed in Charleston), so that makes up for it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats you two on reachin' the 22! Hope it was a good one.

9/09/2007 5:49 PM

 
Blogger Vigilis said...

Ditto! - Vig

9/09/2007 6:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 22nd!

9/10/2007 11:29 AM

 
Blogger Cameron said...

Happy Anniversary!

Hopefully, you gave your wife something besides a sub toy.

If not, I won't expect too many blog posts for a while.

9/10/2007 2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home