Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Congressman Bill Sali Answering Questions Live!

Congressman Bill Sali will be taking questions live at 2 pm PDT over at Huckleberries Online. I'm hoping my questions get answered, since in the past he's always tended to ignore my rather impertinent queries. Congressman Sali seems fairly unsophisticated when it comes to the Internet, so it'll be interesting to see how he does. I'm assuming some staffer will be typing his answers for him, so he might end up seeming halfway normal -- but his staffers are probably as nutty as he is. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Update 1008 19 Oct: The transcript of the interview is posted here. One of my questions (with the snark diplomatically excised) was asked, about who Congressman Sali is supporting in other races; as expected, he dodged the question. The interviewer says they may post answers to questions that didn't get asked later; I'm interested to see if my question on if a conservative Republican supports the Democratic initiative to increase the Virginia-class SSN buy rate to 2 submarines per year gets answered.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your follow-up question was among those that were sent to Congressman Sali's office, Bubblehead-- DFO

10/19/2007 2:08 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Thanks, DFO!

10/19/2007 2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home