Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Old Boat -- Lookin' Good!

The official Navy website has a great picture of my old boat USS Connecticut (SSN 22) operating off Japan at the end of ANNUALEX 19G:

She's looking quite shipshape for being better than halfway through a deployment.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No rust or barnacles. Wonder when they found the time?

11/19/2007 7:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The COB is one of my best friends and a damn good COB. Can't wait to see them in the future!

11/19/2007 10:20 PM

 
Blogger cheezstake said...

The fasted sub in the nation, if I am not mistaken...

Yes, even faster than the Seawolf.

11/20/2007 8:45 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

At least she was faster than Seawolf on Sea Trials (I know, I was on both...)

11/21/2007 7:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on her too...I miss it good times and good friends and wicked fast too

11/21/2007 11:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with the hoisting of the Furuno? Standard practice or active electronic misidentification?

Those cables are so thick they can be seen from space.

11/23/2007 10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home