Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I ♥ Musicals

I'm in a good mood because of an excellent quarterly financial statement from a local business, so I'm inspired to share with my readers what I consider one of the best recent short musicals -- Reptar on Ice:



Enjoy...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a new training film for NUBS? I see potential...

Other than that, my cat liked it.

3/31/2010 4:22 PM

 
Blogger Bill Lapham said...

supercalafragalisticexpealidocious

3/31/2010 5:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The modern PC environment appears to have changed many things. Perhaps this excellent cartoon would suffice for a Blue Nose ceremony accompanied by flavored snow cones?

3/31/2010 5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home