Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Chapomatic is Back...

...and blogging up a storm. I count 13 separate posts in a 15 minute period; I think he's been saving up. All of the posts are interesting, and well worth your time (especially his Link Dump), but the two that I think most apply to submarines (because they mention me) are Chap's take on the firing of CDR Mooney of the San Francisco, and his well-written post on Soldiers For The Truth, which unlike my critiques, does not stoop to calling SFTT writers "asshats".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home