Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Other Sub-bloggers Blog When I Don't

This morning I'm all involved in trying to figure out which kind of health insurance plan to get with my new job; whether to go with this TRICARE supplement plan they have, or go with the regular company plan. So, for interesting comments from other sub-bloggers, I recommend you visit the links to Submariners I have on the right. You should especially go see what Chapomatic has been up to (and from his posts, you can also infer what he was doing 9 months ago -- Congrats!), and check out WillyShake's thoughts on post-9/11 air security.

Going deep...

4 Comments:

Blogger WillyShake said...

A new job?! Did I read that correctly? Hip-hip-hooooraaay! Congrats! The Fun & Frivolity lamp is lighted. --Will

2/24/2005 6:08 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Yep, I start on Monday; now maybe I'll be able to afford a blog with pictures! The interesting thing is that as soon as I told the company I was temping with that I had another offer, they came up with two offers within 4 days; if only they had come even two weeks earlier...

2/24/2005 6:44 AM

 
Blogger bothenook said...

double cool.. congratulations. now get qualified, dink. (always wanted to say that to my new engineers, but the 04 E6 thing kept getting in the way)

2/24/2005 7:38 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

I'm excited and a little nervous to be breaking into a new industry. The reason I liked being Eng is that you were always automatically qualified for everything back aft... Bo, you surprise me, I wouldn't have thought that you would have let that little rank thing get in the way of saying your piece...

2/25/2005 1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home