Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, March 18, 2005

I Suck at Picking 8-9 Games

Not much in the way of submarine news, so I'll blog about the tournament. I went 12-4 in my picks yesterday; I missed both of the 8-9 games, my Creighton upset pick didn't come through, and I missed UAB over LSU. On the other hand, I did pick the Wisc.-Milwaukee over Alabama upset, and I didn't have any of the teams I missed winning a second round game, so I'm in good shape. For today (which sees the start of Kansas' inevitable march to victory) I picked the favorites, with the exception of the 8-9 and 7-10 games, where I picked the lower seed. My oldest son was 15-1 yesterday, but he had LSU going to the Elite 8, so he's in a bit of trouble.

Staying at PD...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Tempest said...

Again with the Kansas? Go Tar Heels!

3/18/2005 8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home