Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

More on San Fran NJP

Well, I spent the last half-hour doing a post on my additional thoughts on the San Fran situation, and as I went to post it, Blogger ate it. Since I don't have time to reconstruct it, I'll just give you a link to another discussion going on at Martini's BBS; make sure you read the post by ssn711et to see him correct some misconceptions some of the other posters had.

Going deep...

Update 0038 25 March: submandave, who started the discussion linked above, has some thoughts in his own blog as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home