Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

New Friends on My Blogroll

Two new entries on my blogroll from the Northeast. We have Lubber's Line over at Hundreds of Fathoms, a new sub-blogger who's been one of my most prolific commenters; glad to see he's in the game on his own now! Also, Vigilis has started a blog over at Molten Eagle that looks like it's off to a good start. Give them both a visit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lubber's Line said...

Bubblehead, thanks for the post and intro to blogging. I've put you on me Submariner blog roll.

Former NavET - no more

3/09/2005 9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home