Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm Still Around

Been working a 12 hour night shift the last couple of days, and the Blogger server has been really squirrelly, so I haven't had a chance to actually have my posts make it on. It looks like it's working now, though, so hopefully I'll be able to post something during this brief window of opportunity. If you don't see anything above this post, though, it means my window slammed on my hands...

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Man said...

Hello Idaho bubblehead,

I can relate to your 12 hour shifts. The server going hay wire is the same luck I get when I get really busy with work or something similar. Hang in there.

David

4/08/2005 11:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home