Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, April 15, 2005

Strange Happenings at "Blame Bush"

Lots has been going on over at "Blame Bush". I normally point out, whenever I post about this site, that it's a satire of raving moonbats, but whenever I do, Liberal Larry calls me a fascist, so I won't point that out this time. Anyway, we have two new "progressives" who have joined in the fun over there: "Howie", and Dean04Prez, both of whom, I'm pretty sure, are put ons. (I know Dean04Prez is, and I hope for the sake of higher education in this country that Howie is too.) In any event, their comments at Blame Bush, and in their own blogs, make for some hilarious reading.
Also, I'd like to point out that there's no way I could have really posted the disgusting song that Bush someone posted in my name over there, about the 50th comment down...

Going deep...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Bubblehead! Strange, indeed! I'm still laughing over "hotlibgirl's" latest post on Dean's blog (preparation H on her face!) She is really funny! These two guys, if they really are two guys, are really funny, also! Dean's (not his real name) story about his parents, "fighting," in their bedroom was a classic!

4/15/2005 11:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascist!

4/22/2005 5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home