Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Around the Sub-Blogosphere

Molten Eagle found a story about some Reactor Department problems aboard USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76).

Lubber's Line has several good new posts up, including one about the only armed SSBN missile test.

Alexander... you still around, dude? It's been a month... Steve? Almost as much time since your last post. We miss you guys, and hope to be reading more great stuff from you again soon.

WillyShake gets enough damned traffic from a bunch of Higher Beings without needing me to link to him to tell you he has a most excellent blog...

I don't think I remember mentioning that we have a new Canadian subblogger over at Seven tubes and still smokin'...

What the heck?!? Just visit all of the fine bloggers I have listed to the right... you'll be glad you did...

Going deep...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie Reagan, I served with her CHENG at my last duty station, he was my PMA. I would be interested in finding out how he has been fairing if anybody knows. Thanx.

5/08/2005 5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home