Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, June 24, 2005

The Further Adventures of a Blanket-Molesting Cat

It's Friday night again, and as my contribution to the honored tradition of Friday night catblogging, it's time for more photographic proof of how fleas have eaten my oldest cat's brain. When we last saw Hercules, he was molesting a blanket:


Let's look in on him again, to see if he's modified his behavior in any way:



Nope, pretty much the same...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please tell me there is a rational reason my cat humps my blanket! i am so tired of waking up to my cat on my leg with my blanket in his mouth gettin it on at 2 a.m. i just wanna sleep in peace for god's sake!

7/04/2005 4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home