Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, April 25, 2005

Pictures of Lily

OK, these aren't pictures of a girl the protagonist in the song by The Who fantasized about, but they are my first attempt to put pictures on my little blog. I've already added a picture to my profile (it's of me becoming a shellback -- I've just had eggs broken on my head, and am about to drink the "truth serum") and now I'll try to put them on the web page. Here goes:

Here's a picture of PCU Texas immediately after her recent launch:



And here's a picture of one of my cats molesting a blanket:



We'll see how this works...

8 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

It worked!

4/25/2005 11:58 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Yes, I know -- whoever did that for me is certainly the expert!

4/26/2005 12:18 AM

 
Blogger bothenook said...

oh bravo.

4/26/2005 6:23 AM

 
Blogger WillyShake said...

I knew it! I guessed that the profile pic--very good by the way--was of either the Bluenose or Shellback ceremony. I have one very similar after my Bluenose ordeal: same threadbare t-shirt, same look of exhaustion mixed with pride. LOL.

4/26/2005 6:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny isn't it he can post a photo of himself, a cat and a sub but the Honey Do list is getting to be a mile long. I was wondering if any of you other sub people have this kind of list and can help with suggestions on how I can get "Tiny Bubbles" to shorten this mile long list.LOL

4/26/2005 8:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ten baskets later "Tiny Bubbles" finally started work on 1, count it 1, item off his honey do list. I am not sure if he will do any more today or next year after he remarked that he thought I would buy the baskets even if he did more off his honey do list.LOL

4/26/2005 4:58 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Hey... I successfully installed a ceiling fan, with lights! It was a big job!

4/26/2005 5:11 PM

 
Blogger Chap said...

Ahh, yes, a shipmate of the buzz cut CO with the Mr. T. fetish, no?

He was my EE instructor the second time around at Nuke Power School (the "o" time is worse than the "e" time because you knew the interesting stuff already but forgot all the memorized key words and tricky phrases). We stole his Mr. T. doll and held it for ransom. Oh, the phone calls he got from poor "Mr. T."...

Of course, his wife, who was in on the kidnapping, had to hear the worst of it...

4/28/2005 11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home