Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Group Blog Update

We now have seven contributors signed up for our new group submarine blog, "Ultraquiet No More", with more coming soon. Plus, we've got some content! I've sent E-mails to all the sub-bloggers I'm aware of for whom I have an E-mail address, so if you haven't gotten one, and want to join, please E-mail me, or leave a comment here. Remember, you don't have to be a submariner to join us; submariners at heart are also welcome!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahoy,
Count me in. BKT(SS)USS Tunny (SSN 682) and USS Aspro (SSN 648) and rode a couple 688's TAD. Actually anything going east out of Papa Hotel. 4 Westpacs, lots of sea stories or November Oscar Sierra Hotel India Tango Tango Echo Romeos Sierras.
BZ
BKT (SS)

6/06/2005 2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home