Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, August 28, 2005

HTML Coding

Because I need a place to keep this available for my use, I'm providing a link to a good basic HTML coding website. This is useful for people who want to dress up their web sites, or even do simple things like putting hyperlinks into their comments.

To make this post somewhat submarine-related, and in a stunning display of inappropriate transition, it looks like Navy NewsStand finally removed the assertion that President Carter hadn't recently been to sea on a sub in the text accompanying all but one of the photos of the Carter's time at sea aboard USS Jimmy Carter. I'll actually take credit for this one, since I wrote them about the error and got a reply that they'd look into it. Hooray for me the truth! [I do notice, however, that they still say that the Carter's embarked "for and overnight tour", despite the fact that I warned them about that particular typo. I guess they didn't want to completely admit all their mistakes.]

Going deep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home