Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, September 19, 2005

Different Types of Sub-Bloggers

If you head over to Chapomatic, you'll find in-depth essays on vital issues; over at Unconsidered Trifles, you'll find mature discussions on timely political and literary topics.

Here at TSSBP, you'll find jokes like "Why did the gay whale like the submarine?" and single-source rumors about boomers having ORSE prep problems...

I'm only bein' honest...

("...and then the RO let a huge fart rip right in the middle of the FRSU!")

2 Comments:

Blogger WillyShake said...

There are different gifts, but the same submarine force...

...I know you're just horsing around, otherwise I'd bust on ya for self-deprecation.

...now cut it out and pull my finger!

9/19/2005 5:20 PM

 
Blogger Chap said...

Okay, okay; I'll try to improve...;)

9/21/2005 11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home