Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Am Pro-Victory

Jay Tea at Wizbang! has come up with what I think is a great name for those of us who want to see the Global War On Terror end with an unequivocal Coalition victory: "Pro-Victory". Not "pro-war", not "anti-anti-war", it simply indicates the way I feel: This is a war we must win.

For those who'd like to display this sentiment on their blog, Wonder Woman at A North American Patriot has come up with a button that can be added to your sidebar -- I just finished adding mine.

Going deep...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Define victory.

Pyrrhic victories are not victories at all.

Its not a football game.

4/03/2006 2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home