Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Irony In Action

On the day submandave complains about hit counters, he gets Instalanched for a post he did two days ago. His site meter can barely keep up with the hits (almost all of the "1 page view, 0:00 visit length" kind he complained about). Irony abounds.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

I'm thinking about it... I think I'll try the word verification thing and see how that works.

11/02/2005 6:11 PM

 
Blogger bothenook said...

cut my spam to zero. and i'm glad an installanche is still capable of bringing new readers to the subbloggers out there.

11/02/2005 9:02 PM

 
Blogger submandave said...

OK, Joel, I need to remember to RTFM (especially before I mouth off in public).

11/03/2005 8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home