Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, December 16, 2005

Another Good Submarine News Site

I'm not sure why I haven't posted this before, but the SubSim website, while mostly devoted to discussing submarine simulation games, has a pretty good news ticker. [Intel source: Joe Buff]

Update 1844 16 Dec: Here's another source for submarine news, from the USS Diodon website (which is quite interesting in itself). This new news source appears to be quite good -- it looks almost official (and probably a little time-late compared to The Sub Report, if that new site is what I think it is).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Submarine News Daily has been around for quite a few years (as an email product), though it has moved around a bit. It started in Team Sub in NAVSEA, then went to being a N77/NAVSEA product around 2001. Eventually, Navy Sub Forces (AKA SUBLANT) put its masthead on the top.

What is new is finding this on the web. Since I no longer get this as an email, I'm adding this link to my daily check list. I also noted a link to subscribe (email) just under the index.

12/20/2005 11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home