Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Blogger's Apparently Been Down Awhile

I can't even access my page, so my guess is that none of you have been able to either. So, there's really no reason to be posting this...

If you're reading this, I guess that means the server's back up. And since it affected me, my guess is it wasn't the right-wing conspiracy that some of these DUers think it was...

Update 1751 05 Dec: Well, the main part of the test (to see if I can publish, even if I can't view) worked... but I still can't go to my page. Weird.

9 Comments:

Blogger bothenook said...

took something like 5 hours. almost went into convulsive withdrawals....
and it's still acting a little wiggy, like forbidding access to server etc
oh but i love how computers have made our lives so much better.

12/05/2005 9:26 PM

 
Blogger Gus Van Horn said...

Yeah. What he said!

I composed a post "blind" like you just did and hit "publish" at what I guess was immediately before my blog came back up. I noticed that some blogs still aren't back yet.

Gus

12/05/2005 9:40 PM

 
Blogger G-Man said...

OOOH withdrawls. Well, the Dolphin is up and running again. Maybe its the cold weather we're having recently?

12/05/2005 9:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're up at 12:30 EST, but Cdr. Salamander isn't(:

12/05/2005 10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be interseting to find out the IP address of any attacker.
SP was recently hacked by someone from China. Once they got the IP address they could block it.

12/06/2005 12:03 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Ninme, because I think you're making fun of us, I sentence you to go to this page and click "Watch This Movie" with the sound up... my boys watch it probably twice a day.

12/06/2005 6:25 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Actually, Ninme, that sites kinda slow, so you should go here to watch it.

12/06/2005 6:29 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Blogger stole the apostrophe in "site's"!

12/06/2005 6:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its very intresting .. thanks ,,


___________________
victor
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

7/17/2009 4:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home