Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Santa / Submarine Connection

Lubber's Line investigates one of the most important questions of our time: Is Santa Claus a submariner?

And although they haven't been to the North Pole yet (unlike other fairly new, faster subs) I can report to the jolly old man that "Yes, Santa Claus, there is a Virginia".

Going deep...

Update 1223 10 Dec: Sometimes Santa even stood Dive...


Update 0038 12 Dec: Lubber's Line posted an update to his original post. And looking at the picture above, I just realized that I should dig out some of those submarine sweaters for this winter -- they're plenty comfy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

Nothing like seeing an article mentioning John Dalton to get me stirred up.....

John Dalton was the "worst Secretary of the Navy since Josephus Daniels......"

12/11/2005 3:23 AM

 
Blogger WillyShake said...

I came in late on this Submariner Santa, but I think I scored one for the O-gangers over at Lubber's blog.

LOL!

12/14/2005 5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home