Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Know Famous Bloggers

Head on over to the home of the 2005 Weblog awards, and vote for sub-bloggers Unconsidered Trifles and The Noonz Wire in the 5001-6750 category, and then "A Geezer's Corner" in the 6751-8750 category. Of course, they're running against each other in that first category... you're smart, you can figure it out. (I think you can vote once a day.)

Going deep...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's so much talent out there in "Blogdum" - thanks for these links - probably would never have run into these "blogs" without them. Actually added two of your "famous" people to my travel list! Maybe I should actually visit the Award site and just take a week and check EVERYONE'S blogs?! ;-D Hey Joel - they must not like us! ;-D

12/08/2005 1:20 PM

 
Blogger Alex Nunez said...

Heh. Thanks Joel. Not so sure I'd go so far as to call me "famous" though.

bothenook is also a finalist in the ecosystem segment that follows the one WillyShake and I are in.

12/08/2005 1:45 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Alex -- dude -- "A Geezer's Corner" is bothenook's blog.

Chrys: I know... I think it's mostly because I just suck at blogging, though. Not that I'm bitter or anything...

12/09/2005 1:00 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Oh, and Alex -- thanks for nominating me, btw; and I didn't get you anything...

12/09/2005 1:14 AM

 
Blogger WillyShake said...

Thanks, shipmate. I'm still sitting here wondering how this happened. LOL. Well, if you had something to do with it, then I owe you a beer.

Good luck Noonz & Geez!

12/09/2005 6:23 AM

 
Blogger Alex Nunez said...

Jesus, talk about reading comprehension issues....I need to take a nap, because I fully missed the Geezer's Corner mention, otherwise I'd have never mentioned bo.

Willy, I nominated you. (I actually nominated every Ultraquieteer who had an eco-ranking).

Also a bummer: Ultraquiet did not make the finals in the milblog cat. Next year!!!!

12/09/2005 10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home