Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, January 09, 2006

Map Of The Sub-Blogosphere

Chapomatic has done some outstanding work in putting together an interactive image map of the submarine bloggers on the 'net. Just click on the appropriate area of the sub and it'll take you to the corresponding sub-blogger. He put me back in the "penalty box"... (old Topeka-ism -- back in the days of "He Who Must Not Be Named", the more senior JOs were always getting pulled from the OOD watchbill and sent back to Maneuvering for a few watches for various transgressions, hence the name.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chap said...

Well, I did use up the box for the companionway...

Funny, my JO boat was opposite. The guys got fired from the box on a pretty constant basis when on station. I think by luck I was the only guy who didn't get disqual'd on deployment.

On the other hand I never got forward of the freakin' door the entire tour on that thing. Not exactly good for future learning.

1/09/2006 9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home