Bubblehead's Predictions For 2006
Happy New Year, everyone! I thought long and hard about what I think the next year will bring, and have come up with the following "predictions" (which are actually not much of a stretch):
1) Somewhere, a submarine will make national news. It won't be for something good.
2) Despite the hopes of moonbats everywhere, President Bush and Vice President Cheney will not be impeached.
3) Despite the dire warnings of the German press, the U.S. will not invade Iran.
4) The Democrats will gain a few seats in the 2006 mid-term elections, which will be the most expensive and nasty mid-term elections ever. Despite the fact that the party in power essentially always loses congressional seats in the 6th year of an administration, the MSM will portray it as a referendum on Iraq.
5) With all the documents being leaked, among those that won't be leaked will be the initial OPLAN for Operation Iraqi Freedom, since it would show that the current timetable for the drawing down of the occupation is essentially following the original plan.
6) Britney Spears and Kevin Federline will have marriage problems.
I'll check back in 12 months to see how I did...