Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Starting The New Year Right

I was busy watching football most of the day (my Super Bowl prediction: Panthers over the Colts), but some other bloggers were putting up worthwhile posts. Ninme and CDR Salamander both put up "Favorite Books of the Year" posts, while Chapomatic wrote a thought-provoking article on the concept of hirabah that's well worth a read (it's already been linked by Little Green Footballs, which means that my months-long quest to pass Chap in total visits will have to start over again...).

1 Comments:

Blogger Chap said...

Aw, man!

You've already got me beat several times over, I'm sure. Thanks; you're too kind.

1/02/2006 3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home