Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, February 06, 2006

Excuses Are Like...

Sorry for the light posting; after yesterday's Super Bowl, I decided to do taxes, so that's taken up my free time since then. (This is my first time doing Idaho taxes for the whole year; it appears that we pay a lot more in state taxes than most other states...)

While I was UA, Lubber's Line posted about the successful anti-air missile test (with potential submarine-launched capabilities) that was just announced, over at our group submarine blog Ultraquiet No More.

Also, Liberal Larry at BlameBush! gives us a report on Bush's latest crimes this weekend. My favorite: "And Goddess only knows what dirt the Chimp had on the Superdome officials to make them completely ignore the 75 homeruns the Seattle Seahawks made right under their very noses. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was responsible for the drunken, face-painted barbarians who pulled down my pants and pushed me into the womyn’s restroom at the sports bar, too."

1 Comments:

Blogger loddfafnir said...

That's what I like about the Last Frontier. No state income tax plus we've got the PFD.

2/06/2006 11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home