Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, March 17, 2006

New Undersea Warfare Issue -- Arriving!

It's finally out! The long-awaited Winter 2006 issue of Undersea Warfare is available on the 'net -- four days before the end of winter! Some of the articles include:

-- The SSGN Transformation
-- "Undersea Enterprise" (which I mocked and belittled back in November)
-- Pictures of submarines and submariners returning from deployment

Posting will be light while I'm busy reading the whole thing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

I came home to a new 2 week old baby once... of course, she'd had another one less than a year beforehand, so I wasn't too surprised.

3/21/2006 1:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home