Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Best Planned...

The people over at Chevrolet obviously don't understand the Internet very well... or, maybe they do. In conjunction with an episode of The Apprentice, they put up a contest for anyone to "make your own Tahoe ad" which they have available at their website. As might be expected, some people are making commercials that aren't exactly "favorable" to the Tahoe.

I expect the "negative" commercials to be gone by Monday, but you know they'll still be around elsewhere on the 'net. Of course, this might just be their way of getting more publicity...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dad, I really need 50 bucks to buy the new Kingdom Hearts game, and if you don't get it for me, I'm going to get mom to ground you from the internet for a week. That is all.

4/02/2006 4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BH, sounds like a flanking attack to me;)

4/02/2006 5:57 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

I'd just like to point out that he forgot his Blogger password -- in the words of Judge Smails in Caddyshack, to DeepDiver: "You'll get nothing and like it!"

4/02/2006 6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home