Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

PCU Texas At Sea... And On TV!

In what's either a case of serendipitous scheduling or Navy/TV network coordination, the National Geographic Channel will be showing an episode of Explorer tonight about PCU Texas (SSN 775), just as word comes out that she's on Alpha Sea Trials. As I discussed last month, the sea trials normally come about a month after the ship is placed "in service".

I'm recording the episode of Explorer, so if you miss it tonight (the first showing starts in about 4 minutes), I'll hopefully be able to tell you if it's worth your time to watch it when it repeats on Thursday and Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home