Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Video Of USS Virginia

[Intel Source: The Sub Report] National Geographic has a great video (almost 3 minutes) of USS Virginia (SSN 774) over at their website. It's worth a look; in addition to some great time-lapse phototography of the boat moving around the construction yard, it also has the best below-deck footage I've ever seen -- much better than the few pictures I was able to find last year. It's worth your while to watch it; I got a screen capture of the Control Room to pique your interest:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Up to 800 feet!"

Funny.

RM1/SS

5/17/2006 6:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home