Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, September 29, 2006

An Excellent Boat Page

Because of this interesting exchange over at Rontini's BBS, I took a closer look at the outstanding USS Casimir Pulaski (SSBN 633) boat page that Don Murphy runs. It's an excellent resource for anyone interested in life aboard one of the "41 For Freedom" boats. I especially liked the voluminous pictures from the virtual "tours" of upper, middle, and lower levels forward. All in all, the site is a great place to spend an hour or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale Courtney said...

Thanks for the great trip down memory lane. I should dig out my old photos and post them sometime.

Dale

10/02/2006 9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home