Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No New Posts Here

Sorry, spent all my blogging time tonight playing the time-wasting "Line Rider" game below. Just so this post won't be completely bereft of content, though, I'd like to announce that I'm totally addicted to the new TV show "Heroes". It's really good, but if you haven't been watching it all along, I think you'd be completely lost if you started watching it now. Of course, you could always try reading Hiro's blog to get caught up...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that new show, too. It's pretty cool, and serves up for some pretty interesting conversation.

But, what about guys like PO2 (SEAL) Micheal Monsoor? He was a real hero, in my book.

10/18/2006 8:40 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Sonarman speaks the truth. Petty Officer Monsoor was, and is, a real-life hero.

10/18/2006 8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home