Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, February 09, 2007

Bookmarked For Possible Later Abuse

Some yahoo over at The Huffington Post held forth on why he thinks spending money on new submarines isn't very "progressive". He's an idiot, of course, but I don't have time to quantify his idiocy right now; all of you are of course invited to start while I do the "dinner and a movie" thing.

Off topic, I just switched to "new Blogger", so if the blog looks or handles differently somehow, that's probably why.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The RSS feed is broken. May be a simple problem on my end, but it was working before and now it's not. No time to screw with it right now.

2/10/2007 1:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fixed. Needed to update the RSS reader on my end to the latest version.

2/10/2007 1:34 PM

 
Blogger midwatchcowboy said...

Actually the commentors there are even more off-center. Glad that we've not yet elected the truly radical left to any position of real responsibility.

2/12/2007 7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home