Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's Tournament Time!

It's one of my favorite times of the year -- the brackets have been set for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, and my alma mater Kansas hasn't been upset by some low-seeded team yet (like they were in the 1st round the last two years).

To celebrate this most wonderful time of the year, I've set up a friendly tournament for mil-bloggers and milblog supporters -- there's more information over at my post at MilBlog Ring HQ. If you're a mil-blogger or supporter, drop me an E-mail at joel (dot) bubblehead (at) gmail (dot) com, or just say "I'm in" in the comments, and I'll have an invite sent to you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in.

3/12/2007 3:09 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Your official invite should be in your inbox. There's still time for other people to sign up.

3/12/2007 7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home