Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Helping Out An Army Guy

Major John, who posts with me at MilBlog Ring HQ (only he does it much better than I do), has asked us submariners for some help with a paper he's writing. Here's what he needs:
I have chosen the development of submarines in the inter-war years (for my paper). So for all you underwater types, I have the following author's works to help me through the briny deep of 1918-1939 submarine development; Gary Weir, Wilbur Cross, John Terraine, Michael Gunton and Richard Compton-Hall. Any of these laughable, mediocre or really good authors?
Who/what else should I find?
Chapomatic already came up with some pretty good ideas, but I think my readers can come up with some good input as well. Put down your ideas in the comments, and let's see if we can get Major John a smiley face with a gold star on his homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home