Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Heroes Prediction

The next-to-last episode of the season of Heroes is about to start in the Eastern and Central time zones, so I'd better put my prediction about this episode out there so I won't be accused of cheating.

I predict that Hiro's dad has a power himself -- the power to manipulate metal. He'll be able to fix Hiro's sword.

I also predict that, rather than resolving the current plotline this season, Heroes will have a very exciting, but frustrating, season-ending cliffhanger.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you have mistaken me for someone who cares. Don't you know that Mitt Romney has been loosed upon the Moonbats and Mike Wallace?!?!?!

How's THAT for metal bending?!

5/14/2007 7:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A season ending cliff hanger? You call that a prediction?

Can you do my horoscope next; I'm a pisces.

RM1/SS

5/15/2007 6:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will all be a dream. A whole series and season will be attributed to indigestion.

5/16/2007 4:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Next season they are going to also have a Heroes spin off. Not to mention Scifi is showing all of the episodes of Heroes this Saturday.

5/16/2007 5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home