Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

It Was Twenty Years Ago Today...

August 16, 1987 was the date of the start of the "Harmonic Convergence", a New Age theory based on a misreading of the Mayan calendar and the apparent consumption of several bottles of cough syrup. It was also the day when I met the first person I've ever loved unconditionally from the moment I saw her -- my wonderful daughter. I just wanted to thank her for coming into my life and filling my heart with joy.

Happy 20th Birthday, Sweetheart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and 30 years ago today, Elvis died.

8/16/2007 11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home