Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Second Season Of "Hey, Shipwreck"

The eagerly-anticipated return of "Hey, Shipwreck" is upon us -- here's the first video, which picks up right where the last one left off:



Although they don't mention it, I think the unnamed space submarine might be called the "Dallas".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Thanks for bringing the topic back up about it Bubblehead I completely forgot about this. Which reminds me I need to order season 1. Later

4/15/2008 12:39 PM

 
Blogger Free The Nucs said...

It brought back such fond memories I have of another green felt tablecloth and someone else's witch hunt. Ah, good times.

4/16/2008 7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home