Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday Video

Since I'm busy today with General Conference and basketball, I wanted to quickly post a new video featuring a short song by the world's greatest geek troubador, Jonathan Coulton -- an ode to "Mr. Fancy Pants":



More JoCo videos can be found here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the year I've been playing Warcraft, I don't think I ever saw anything like this. If I had, I'd have run like hell. Sure as hell, didn't know there was a "Gay Pride Weekend" in Stormwind ;)

4/06/2008 8:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you were unaware because Warcraft has a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. Anyway, I think it's obvious that the Fancy Pants song was written about those those spiffy new PT shorts Uncle Sam's Finest will soon be wearing. (If we had those in '85, I would have re-enlisted for sure.)

4/06/2008 11:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're dead sexy

4/07/2008 10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd rather be dead than get caught wearing something like that. I want some ARMOR!

4/08/2008 4:16 PM

 
Anonymous jane said...

I like the video a lot. This is cool.

1/09/2010 10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home