Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, January 05, 2009

Another Election Already?!?

Yes, it's that time of year again -- time to vote for your favorite blogs at the Weblog Awards. For the third year in a row, TSSBP is in the running; this year, it's in the "Best Up and Coming Blog" category. Voting starts sometime today; I'll have more information when it does. As always, you can vote for your favorite blogs every 24 hours, so vote early and vote often!

Update 1855 05 Jan: Voting is now open; click here to go to the voting page, and please vote for The Stupid Shall Be Punished. I'm currently in 3rd place, but I'm getting my butt kicked by Savage Politics and McClatchy Watch. I need your help!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, seriously? Savage Politics is destroying you, it is killing family unity and bringing dishonor to the Kennedy name you supposedly hold dear, if only the people reading this would VOTE FOR BUBBLEHEAD, the VOTING FOR BUBBLEHEAD might give me dinner tonight....man that subliminal messaging was easy. VOTE FOR BUBBLEHEAD.

1/05/2009 5:12 PM

 
Blogger Lora V. said...

To be honest, I only read you on and off, but I happened to see your name in the ranks when I was voting for some of my favorite blogs in other categories. Congratulations on the nomination! I voted for you!

1/05/2009 9:53 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Thanks, Lora. I like your writing over at BW. I've always thought that writing for an alternative newspaper like that would be a lot of fun.

1/05/2009 10:24 PM

 
Blogger miss j said...

Voted!!!

1/05/2009 11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home